Steps to become a contract holder
1. Visit the CES eProcurement System for current opportunities, ces.ionwave.net
2. CES sends out notification through the online system that a Request for Proposals (RFP) is available for download.
3. Interested Offerors will create a response to a RFP and submit by the due date and time through the eProcurement System.
4. The responses received are evaluated by representatives from CES Members, Participating Entities, Volunteers or CES staff.
5. The evaluations are conducted according to the requirements outlined in the RFP documents. Based on the results of the evaluation process, contracts are awarded to the successful Offeror(s).
6. Contracts are awarded for one (1) year with the option for three (3) one year renewal periods with annual reviews of Contract Holder performance and volume.
7. If selected for an award, a pre-contract meeting is required to review the CES business processes prior to award of the contract.
Upon award of a contract you are now considered a CES Procurement Partner. You now have access to CES Member and Participating Entity market segments and can begin to market your CES contract.